Living Pittsburgh Contest Terms and Conditions (Applies to any contest published on Living Pittsburgh)
This Contest is open to all users of LivingPittsburgh.com ages 18 and over. This contest excludes employees of Living Pittsburgh, LLC. and their respective affiliates, franchisees, sponsors, or those living in the same household as any of the above.
Only entries submitted electronically to the Website in agreement with these rules will be eligible for consideration.
Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses.
Only one contest entry is allowed per email account.
All Contest entries, including the personal information provided in them become the property of Living Pittsburgh, LLC.
By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations, including the eligibility requirements.
Living Pittsburgh, its officers, employees, agents, respective affiliates, representatives, sponsors and franchisees extend absolutely no representations or warranties in respect to any prizes and accept no liability arising in respect of such prizes.
Living Pittsburgh, its officers, employees, agents, respective affiliates, representatives, sponsors and franchisees nor its promotional agencies shall have any obligation or responsibility with regards to:
- entries that contain inaccurate information
- entries that do not comply with these contest rules and regulations
- entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, submitted after the official deadline or not received by Living Pittsburgh, in whole or in part, due to technical error of any kind
- malfunctions or difficulties related to: the internet, computers, hardware/software, networks, telephones, internet access providers, email services, and failure of the website during Contest entry submission
- any damages or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account.
Living Pittsburgh reserves the right to disqualify any entrant trying to tamper with contest submission process and/or disqualify any entrant violating these rules and regulations. Living Pittsburgh reserves the right to cancel this contest at anytime if unforeseen circumstances arise, such as unauthorized tampering, computer viruses, technical failures and any other causes beyond control pertaining to how the contest is administered, etc. Living Pittsburgh reserves the right to change the provisions set out in this disclaimer at any time without notice.
This Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws.
Choice of Law
User agrees to binding arbitration. Pennsylvania law governs. By entering our contest, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set forth in this document.